Saturday 17 March 2012

Change Of Blog

This blog was all about making sure I stayed in touch with the countryside and the farming practises that I was brought up with.
Since I've managed to buy a smallholding and move "properly" back into the countryside I've decided to create a new blog and stop using this one.
My new blog is called An English Homestead and it will detail how my young family start our smallholding and live as self sufficiently as possible from the land, growing our veg, breeding our meat, cutting our fuel, preserving all we can. It's going to mean lots of hard work but hopefully it will be worth it (and it should make some interesting reading).
I'm really looking forward to this adventure and I hope you'll follow it to offer help, advice and motivation when I need it.
Thanks

No comments: