Monday 30 November 2009

Big changes

Well I've gone from having no time at all to having all the time in the world. Work has laid me off - not that i'm disappointed, I was getting to the end of my tether anyway, but it's always annoying when its not you that made the desion.
Claire has said to me not to look too hard before christmas for more work (I get paid till the end of December anyway) as she's worried if I find anything then I'll have to work over the holiday period.
I dont think she should worry too much as there isn't a fat lot of work about anyway, got a few things lined up for the new year if it comes to it, in the mean time I'm a kept man (although I'm trying to spend as much time as possible finishing my shed & helping dad on the farm).
On the bright side I'd forgotten what it felt like to have free time and cook tea for my wife.

No comments: